Ard na Greine B&B
Country home - 3 Star Approved by the Irish Tourist Standards - is situated in peaceful, rural setting overlooking mature gardens and countryside. The locality features sea, mountains, river and hills as well as the beautiful gardens. Among the facilities are free secure parking, tea/coffee facilities in bedrooms. Nearby there is the beach, golf club, pitch & putt, angling and horse riding. For breakfast we have a choice of cereals, fruit and juice. As well as egg, bacon, tomato and sausage. Tea, coffee and hot chocolate are also available.
Many scenic attractions nearby are between Lough Hyne on the Atlantic coast as far as Waterville on the Ring of Kerry. These include Dunmanus Bay, Bantry Bay and Kenmare Bay with the spectacular peninsulas of Mizen Head, Sheeps Head, Beara and Ring of Kerry.
This is a place to relax and unwind in the peace and solitude of the countryside. Our aim is to make your stay a memorable one. A warm friendly welcome is assured.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Peaceful, quiet & scenic location, little traffic
- Nature gardens for guests use ~ Breakfast menu
- Recipient of the Irish Welcome Award, 2006
- Walking - central for Sheeps Head & Beara Way
- Base for touring west Cork/south Kerry
- Sea, mountains, hills & islands in locality
- Bantry Bay championship golf club nearby
- Personal attention by owner